Tuesday 10 January 2012

New findings

New findings

I was reading the other day about a new finding related to sexuality and the female mind.

Scientists have found that nearly all women will do this when they are ovulating:

They will dress in flashy ways.

If you are interested, read the study here: http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/Forget-Basal-Body-Temperature-7328.aspx?RelNum=7328

Why is this important?

Look, let’s be honest here for a sec, if you are in a relationship, you probably have a big fear in the back of your head about your woman cheating on you, I’m sure you do.

By knowing how different she looks when she is ovulating and what flashy things she is wearing, you can be the one to fulfill her sex drive.

I know, I know, I sound so stupid by saying this, but I assure you, I have a friend that does this:

Whenever he sees that his wife is wearing something flashy and very sexy, he’d ask her immediately to take it off and to wear something more descent, then when she is changing, he would go to her and starts seducing her as if they are just dating.

He told me that he does this every month, nearly, and she would always respond sexually to him, he always told me that they’d have the best sex of the month and she will be very sensual and orgasmic at that time.

He’s the one that showed me that study and I just wanted to share his findings.

Now, I’m waiting and watching for my woman, and I think it’s near.

No comments:

Post a Comment