Saturday 25 February 2012

Make a guy like me be your pimp



Funny title!

Don’t think that I mean pimp as in pimp or pimp my ride!

I don’t mean that I shall be the guy who will bring you hookers and strippers to your room!

What I meant by this is that most of you guys when they come to a place such as my bar, you are going to think that you need to make all the moves and all the efforts to seduce a woman and go talk to her.

I once met a great guy at my bar; he did this amazing thing that got my respect and a great girl for him too.

He saw her sitting at a barstool near the end, he called me and asked me if I could deliver this message from him to that girl, he gave me five pounds as a tip, I was more than ready to help him by them.

I put it in a silver plate, next to it a red hot cherry and I went to her and told her: “from the gentleman in black”

He was wearing a black vest.

She took the note, read it and started smiling, he later told me that he wrote in it: “I love the way you smile when you look at that idiot playing dart and crying like a drag queen”

She started laughing at this and he totally owned her.

But if you think about it for a second, I was the one that did most of the work; I was the one that delivered the note in a very nice way!

What did this cost him? Five pounds, the price of a nice beer and a sandwich!

Let guys like me help you with women; it is so much easier when you ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment