Thursday 1 March 2012

Is it ok to pick up strippers?



This is a very interesting question.

I was once told by a friend that he went to a nice gentleman’s club, and he saw the most amazing stirrer!

He followed her, took her phone number by a great strike of luck and went out with her a few times.

He told me that it was a terrible nightmare for him.

At first, she was very domineering and controlling to him, she was the type of “do this” “don’t do that”, he waited for her to calm down, she never did.

He was very eager to sleep with her, when this happened, he told me that she was like a professional hooker, and she kept on doing crazy stuff in bed while saying dirty things to him!

It was a total trip.

In other words, dating strippers is good if you are into hookers and girls that will suck you out of your money and emotions.

I don’t think I’d ever date a stripper for one simple reason, every dude in the neighborhood may have seen her butt cleavage!

No comments:

Post a Comment