Friday 2 December 2011

A nice song to always remember

Which generation do you belong to?

I belong to the ninths’, i was born in the beginning of the eighty’s but I grew up listening and witnessing the nineties.

When I was at high school, there was a song I kept hearing at every party, at every radio station…

It was Madonna’s song “The power of goodbye”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWnYBefvrsc

Beautiful song, like it and would listen to it every day of my life without getting bored.

This song isn’t just a tear jerker for weak dudes; this song can be a pretty inspiration to dating women effectively.

Just look at these words and see if you can’t apply them with women!!!!!

Freedom comes when you learn to let go….. There's no greater power than the power of good-bye…

At that time in my life, I was dating a stupid arrogant girl, she kept nagging me all the time and telling me that this guy bought her this, that guys showed her his… car, that other guy proposed to her in front of a million people …

She was a sicko.

I applied the song’s advice and I told her to beat it, she looked at me and started crying, then she begged me to not do it because her friends would make fun of her when they will hear that I dumped her and proposed that she would dump me first.

I was stupid and I accepted.

She told me in front of the class to fuck off and she dumped me.

Then, she came asking me to get her back, I refused.

Well, I don’t want to bore you with my teenage crap, I want you to take this song and use it with nasty women in your life, don’t wait for them to dump you, if you see that it’s not going well, let her go first.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment